Born and raised in France in the Champagne region with 20 years of translation experience in diverse fields. I acquired my academic education in Sciences at the University of Strasbourg, France. (Biochemistry, Bacteriology, Virology, Immunology, Pharmacology..) I have a PhD in Biochemistry and have worked as a scientist in agriculture (plant virology) and medical research (neurosciences, diagnostics).
Who uses our services?
Industrial and Commercial companies:
- Cesco Solutions Inc., Bellingham , www.cescosolutions.com (technical documents, MSDS)
Natura Trading, Vancouver, www.naturatrading.ca (packaging labels)
Chorus Global Enterprises Inc., Richmond, www.chorussupernatural.com (product’s description, catalogue, flyers, product’s labels)
RC Pets, Vancouver, www.rcpets.com (catalogue)
RC Power, Vancouver, www.rcpower.com (catalogue & labels)
Non profit organizations:
- Rick Hansen Institute, Vancouver, www.rickhansen.com (letters, government fundraising submissions).
- Rose Charities Canada, www.rosecanada.info (2010, 2011, Haiti Pediatric Earthquake Relief: technical material for nursing schools, activity reports for Haitian government)
- The Canadian Bioethics Society, www.bioethics.ca (bilingual website)
- Fraser Valley Conservancy, Abbotsford, www.fraservalleyconservancy.ca (educational handouts)