During the Covid 19 confinement, all tutoring sessions are still available via Skype only. Contact us by email for your bookings. Thanks.
We provide one-on-one in-home French tutoring to students and professionals in Vancouver and Richmond or worldwide via Skype.
Each of our private sessions are fitted to the personality and learning style of the student. Keeping in mind their goals, teaching material is customized to their subject of interests. While progressing and overcoming difficulties, we aim to motivate, build student’s confidence and study skills.
Our tutoring services:
- Personalized private tutoring for adults and children (Beginner to Advanced)
- Exam preparation (DELF, DALF, IB, French Challenge, Canadian Government)
- Corporate needs (Oral presentations, interactive conversation, specific fields)
- French Immersion tutoring (French, Sciences, Maths, Social studies)
- Homework support and review of concepts taught in school
- University level support (Literature, Grammar, Translation)
- Job Interview preparation (Government positions, School of Education)
- Interactive conversation sessions (while visiting a place, taking a walk…)
- Cooking workshops in French
A service fitted to YOUR goal, tailored to YOUR learning style and to YOUR level!
Whether you prepare a vacation, a business trip, a job interview; you want to pass an exam, improve your marks or brush-up on your French, we can personally help you:
- By doing a precise evaluation of YOUR level and reveal strengths and weaknesses.
- By customizing your sessions to the area YOU want to improve upon.
- By offering INDIVIDUAL corrections on pronunciation and verbal skills.
- By using teaching material fitted not only to your level but to YOUR field of interest.
- By offering sessions fitting YOUR schedule. Time, length, frequency are up to you!
- By motivating YOU individually and building YOUR confidence one on one.
Contact us to learn how we can help you today!